Mums4Mums matches new mums and babies with women in the community who love to support new mums, cuddle newborn babies and have a heart to make a difference in their lives. If you are a mum or a grandmother and can spare 2-hours per week to make a difference in your community then we wish to speak with you. It sounds simple ? However, it is one of our most important Maternal Mental Health Initiatives in NZ for mums and babies. Can we count on you to join us?
How do I get Involved?
We try to keep this easy as life is difficult enough. Here are the steps involved:
1) Identify you want to make a difference and you have a spare 2-hours per week to do that
2) Read the Volunteer Job Description
3) Download and fill out the Police Vetting Form and it when completed and signed along with 2-pieces of ID to email@example.com ( Leave areas you are not sure of blank)
4) Meet for a chat with our Regional Coordinator
5) Attend our monthly intake orientation and receive your Volunteer Handbook and ID
6) Start Volunteering
7) Join in our regular catch ups and upskilling opportunities
8) Have FUN meeting new families and SNUGGLING Babies.